We have identified at least 7,991 scientific studies that report biological and adverse health effects resulting from exposure to radiofrequency or microwave radiation. They are as follows:
(1) The US Government’s 10-year, $25 million National Toxicology Program Study, which
reported clear evidence of carcinogenic activity in male rats.
(1) A recent Ramazzini Institute study (Falcioni et al, 2018) had similar results:
Falcioni et al (2018). Report of final results regarding brain and heart tumors in Sprague-Dawley rats exposed from prenatal life until natural death to mobile phone radiofrequency field representative of a 1.8 GHz GSM base station environmental emission. Environ Res. 2018 Aug;165:496-503. doi: 10.1016/j.envres.2018.01.037. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29530389
(1) Air Force, Rome Laboratory (Bolen, 1994, 32 pages, House Report) Radio-frequency/Microwave Radiation Effects and Safety Standards: A Review. This report states in the conclusion section that "Experimental evidence has shown that exposure to low intensity radiation can have a profound effect on biological processes. http://cloud2.snappages.com/99ff5ca5e9e37d8d2e8d0544956ea151e888f68d/ADA282886.pdf
(1) Army (Friedmann, 2006, 20 pages) Bio-effects of Selected Non-Lethal Weapons (Friedmann, 2006, 20 pages) https://thermoguy.com/wp-content/uploads/Bioeffects-of-Selected-Non-Lethal-Weapons.pdf
(1) Army (Adams and Williams 1976, 35 pages) Bio-effects of Electromagnetic Radiation and Microwaves - Eurasian Communist Countries. https://www.ehsfri.dk/artikler/BIOLOGICAL_EFFECTS_OF_ELECTROMAGNETIC_RADIATION-RADIOWAVES_AND_MICROWAVES-EURASIAN_COMMUNIST_COUNTRIES.pdf
(1) CIA (Guo, 1977, 68 pages) Biological effects of millimeter radio waves. https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp88b01125r000300120006-5
(1) CIA Translations on USSR Science and Technology Biomedical Sciences - Effects of Non-ionizing Electromagnetic Radiation. (Vrachelbnoye, 1977/2012 4 pages)
(1) EPA (Elder and Cahill, 1980) 278 pages Biological effects of Radiofrequency radiation. Biological effects of radio-frequency radiation (includes mechanisms).
(1) NASA - Influence of Microwave Radiation on the Organism of Man and Animals. (JR Petrov 1970, 229 pages) https://www.orsaa.org/uploads/6/7/7/9/67791943/influence_of_microwave_radiation_on_the_organism_of_man_and_animals.pdf
(1) NASA: - Electromagnetic Field Interactions with the human body: Observed effects and theories. (Raines 1981, 125 pages) https://ntrs.nasa.gov/search.jsp?R=19810017132
(2,311) Naval Medical Research Institute “Bibliography of Reported Biological Phenomena
(‘Effects’) and Clinical Manifestations Attributed to Microwave and Radio-Frequency
Radiation. Note: another document (3700 studies before 1976 is listed in our resource files)
(1,800) Bioinitiave 2012 Report (1800 new studies alone in the 5-year period from 2007
(170): Martin Pall (2017 ) List of 170 Reviews on Non-thermal Effects of Micro-wave/Intermediate Frequency EMFs.
In addition please see the section below with links to copies of statements from experts supporting the need to protect the public from man-made electromagnetic radiation.